Google
 
Thanks for visiting! This blog posts regular news about mountainbike, events, reviews, race and much more. Go ahead, subscribe to our posts!(after subscribe pls check your inbox for confirmation)

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Wednesday, December 05, 2007

pictures of matti's terrible crash

Cutting the rock on the right too fine



Not so clear here, but in video, the rock on the right caught my rear wheel and kicked it up.


I was aware I was crashing, but not much else.

The way the rock twisted me to the right was key in not being injured worse.


It happened so quickly.


Crunch. This is pretty much the one


Helmet is pretty much flat on my shoulder


The bike released at this point


Even at this point I knew my back was done


Credit for all pictures goes to: Joonas Vinnari (http://www.23degrees-sports.com//news.php?id=580)

No comments: